New version: Installation of Smart Card Software HOWTO (Work still in progress but recommended)
Old version: Installation of Smart Card Software HOWTO
IFD Handler for the Smart Mouse SM1 RS232
PC/SC Lite Driver Testing Program
Pictures of many readers on PC/SC Lite:
If you have feedbacks, write me.
To test PC/SC Lite and its new clients management: get it from the Alioth CVS
Features I have implemented:
- differents processes (i.e. applications) can access to differents readers in parallel,
- differents threads can access to differents readers in parallel if each has created its own context (SCardEstablishContext),
- if differents threads share a same context there is a mutex on the context and operations are serialized,
- only the thread who had created a context can release it,
- the support up to 255 readers,
- the support of the IFDHandler v3 interface.
Verify the support with SCF. Actually I think that there is no problem with SCF and that only the first feature is supported. The other new features should be not supported. Is there a volunteer for implementing them?